What is RSS?
RSS feeds, also known as "Really Simple Syndication", are an easy way to automatically receive information. With RSS feeds and a compatible reader, you can automatically be notified when something is updated on the USU Climate website. Below are a few resources you can look at to get started.
Do you use Mozilla Firefox or Mozilla Thunderbird?
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years