It's been a month of severe valley air pollution for the state, severe winterstorms for the east cost and plains states... and Groundhog Day.
This month's issue includes...
March Feature -- A hard-nosed, scientific look at... Groundhog Day!
A Look Back at February
Conditions at the Beginning of March
National and Global Climate Notes
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years