New Water Years
The Water Years portion of the website now includes searching water year statistics for U.S. and international locations from Cooperative Observer Program (COOP) network and the Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN) respectively. Also we have added different Month Periods for all stations to account for differences in Northern and Southern hemispheres as well as an additional one based on the Gregorian calendar of January through December.
For more information you can visit the help page linked from the bottom right of the "Water Years" page.
No PDF files to view.
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years