New Global Freeze Dates
The Freeze Dates portion of the website now includes searching freeze date statistics for U.S. and international locations from Cooperative Observer Program (COOP) network and the Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN) respectively. Clicking on the station name leads the user to additional details for their selected station. From the Climate Database Server, the user can select a station from the COOP or GHCN network and get freeze details for that station by clicking on the histogram icon.
For more information you can visit the help page linked from the bottom right of the "Freeze Dates" page.
No PDF files to view.
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years