The State Climatologist 2011-2012 Annual Summary
This annual summary includes the activities that regional and state climate offices across the U.S. have been involved in over the past 2011-2012 year.
The State Climatologist is a publication of the American Association of State Climatologists. You can access this annual summary by clicking the .pdf icon below.
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years