June 2009 -- Utah Climate Update
The Climate Center produces a monthly newsletter which reviews the current climate conditions for the state of Utah. One side focuses on a particular issue such as drought conditions, snowpack, or others as we see necessary. The other side is fairly standard, giving a general summary of the climate statistics for the previous month.
In the June 2009 issue:
An update on Utah's drought conditions as of June 1, 2009
Climatology for the State that includes temperature and precipitation summaries for the previous month.
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years