Utah Climate Update Nov 2008
The Climate center is pleased to once again produce a monthly update for the climate of Utah. Each month the Climate Center will produce a newsletter which reviews the current climate conditions for the state of Utah. One side will focus on a particular issue such as drought conditions, snowpack, or others as we see necessary. The other side will remain fairly standard, giving a general summary of the climate statistics for the previous month.
In the November 2008 update:
Utah Drought Conditions
Climatology for the State that includes Temperature, Precipitation and 2007-2008 Water Year Summaries.
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years