This month's issue includes...
February Feature -- Facelift for Utah's Ag Weather Net
A Look Back at January
Conditions at the Beginning of February
National and Global Climate Notes
In spring, 2012, the Utah Climate Center assumed management of a collection of 23 remote weather stations across Utah. Over the past 9 months, UCC has undertaken several layers of upgrade and retrofit to the stations, fashioning the collection into a more cohesive network whose data will be more accessible and useful to a broader spectrum of public users. We’ve upgraded and standardized the suite of sensors employed by each station, implemented a quality assurance and quality control (QA/AC) protocol, and re-designed the web interface through which users access the data.
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years