Welcome to the
The mission of the Utah Climate Center (UCC) is to facilitate access to climate data and information, and to use expertise in atmospheric science to interpret climate information in an accurate and innovative fashion for the public. The mission includes the design of new products to meet present and future needs of agriculture, natural resources, government, industry, tourism, and educational organizations in Utah and the intermountain region.
As the site develops, functionality will be expanded beyond products available in the past to include interpretative and visualization tools that will benefit both the specialist as well as a wider audience.
Recent Additions: Click here to see recent changes to the site.
- Home Return to the Utah Climate Center homepage.
- Climate Database Server Use a GIS interface to access climate data from COOP, GSOD and AWOS weather stations.
- Visualize Weather & Climate
- Plant Management Tools
- Utah AgWeather Net
- Water Rangers (CoCoRaHS UT)
- Climate Conversions Find tools for temperature, humidity, wind speed and other climate conversions.
- Freeze Dates, & Water Years